This Week's Menu
How Our Operation Works
- Lemon Curd Pancakes a$6.00
whole wheat flour, cranberry, almonds, coconut milk, coconut sugar, flax meal, lemon curd, syrup, poppy seeds, hemp seeds
- Sloppy Joe & Mac & Chz $7.50
green lentils, yellow onion, green bell peppers, garlic, textured veggie protein, spices, macaroni noodles, house cheeze, nutty parm citrus aioli
- Roasted Cauliflower Tacos $7.50
roasted cauliflower, black beans, red bell peppers, savory spice blend, corn tortilla, chipotle lime cream sauce, cilantro
- Italian-Balsamic Feta Salad $7.99
Mixed Greens, tofu feta, spiced chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cranberries, pearled barely, balsamic reduction, pumpkin seeds
- Veggie Lo Mein $7.99
Mushroom, red bell pepper, carrot, green peas, lo mein sauce, noodles, spinach, toasted sesame oil, garlic, hemp seeds
Orders Start On Friday
- We Post a New 5 Item Menu every Friday at Noon. We then Accept orders till Sunday at midnight or til we sell out.
Customize Your Pack in Any Assortment till Sunday
- All of our meals are completely vegan. We provide the calories, macros, and a list of ingredients for each meal.
All Orders are Delivered or Picked up on Monday
- Our delivery Range is anywhere inside of the city as long as its inside of loop 375. There are AM and PM options available. Since out delivery range is so large, we do have a 5 meal minimum order. Pick up is also available at 209 E Mills.
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty in today’s world, but would like to assure that we are here for you. If you have any questions on our food, would like a recipe to try out, or want to know how were keeping out customers safe. We are a an open book, and want to assist you in making these times easier. Keep up with us on Instagram @growntogether_meals or on Facebook @GrownTogether !
We are grateful and privileged to serve you.
Quick Build Pack Options
What Makes Grown Together Food Service Unique ?
- We are the only Fully vegan meal prep service in El Paso.
- Total Health is a Pillar of ours so we have Meal Standards
- Each meal is a Minimum of 12 g or protein
- Each meal is a Maximum of 80 g of carbohydrates
- Each meal is a Maximum of 40 g of fat ( mostly from seeds and nuts )
- We use organic sugars
- We hardly Fry Food; however when we do, there is a disclaimer
- We donate all left over food and meals to the opportunity center for the homeless each week.