How Our Meal Prep Works
This Week's Meal Prep Menu
Orders Start On Friday
- We Post a New 5 Item Menu every Friday at Noon. We then Accept orders till Sunday at midnight or til we sell out.
Customize Your Pack in Any Assortment till Sunday
- All of our meals are completely vegan. We provide the calories, macros, and a list of ingredients for each meal.
All Orders are Delivered or Picked up on Monday
- Our delivery Range is anywhere inside of the city as long as its inside of loop 375. There are AM and PM options available. Since out delivery range is so large, we do have a 5 meal minimum order. Pick up is also available at 209 E Mills.
- Blissful Parfait $6.50
coconut yogurt, cacao, almond milk, Chia seeds, agave nectar, banana chips, coconut flakes, walnuts, flax meal, hemp hearts, peanut butter
- Lemon Garlic Linguine $7.99
artichoke, brussle sprouts, cherry tomatoes, linguine noodles, fresh basil, lemon garlic, spices, coconut milk, walnut parm, capers
- Szechuan Veggies $7.00
broccoli, purple cabbage, carrots, baby corn, basmati rice, black beans, garlic, ginger, szechuan sauce, hempseeds, cashews.
- Chicken Dinner $7.50
chickpeas, zucchini, red onion, cilantro, peanut butter, rolled oats, coconut bacon, mixed greens, balsamic zucchini spears, vegan ranch
- Green Enchiladas $7.99
green chili, tofu ricotta, northern beans, TVP, spinach, nutritional yeast, onion, garlic, olive oil, corn tortilla, corn elote side
Quick Preset Pack Options
How Our Pick Up Menu Works
Our Hours of Operation are Wednesday- Friday
From 11 a.m-6 p.m
Our Pick Up Menu Is The Same Set Menu Each Week.
We Do Have Specials Every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
We Do Rotate Special Features When We Can.
You Can Place An Order Via Phone at (915) 444-8441 (Our Land Line)
Our Mission is Simple
Keep Growing Towards Our Best Potential
Stay Connected with us on Instagram @growntogether_meals or on Facebook @GrownTogether !
We are grateful and privileged to serve you.
What Makes Grown Together Meal Prep Service Unique ?
- We are the only Fully vegan meal prep service in El Paso.
- Total Health is a Pillar of ours so we have Meal Standards
- Each meal is a Minimum of 12 g or protein
- Each meal is a Maximum of 80 g of carbohydrates
- Each meal is a Maximum of 40 g of fat ( mostly from seeds and nuts )
- We use organic sugars
- We hardly Fry Food; however when we do, there is a disclaimer
- We donate all left over food and meals to the opportunity center for the homeless each week.